Everyone deserves to be heard.
Get things off your chest in anonymous letters
Receive 3 letters every night and help others.
2. About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and Application, and usage details.We collect this information:1. Directly from you when you provide it to us.
2. Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
3. From third parties, for example, Google's YouTube API Services and other business partners.Information You Provide to UsThe information we collect on or through our Services may include:1. Information that you provide by filling in forms through our Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Services, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Services.
2. Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
3. Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
4. Details of transactions you carry out through our Services and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Services.
5. Your search queries in the Services.
6. Your posting, comments, reactions, and other activities through your use of the Services.
7. Your certain information on your mobile device, such as your camera roll, photo library, microphone, and sound files.You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Services, or transmitted to other users of the Services or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.Information Collected Using Cookies and other Web TechnologiesAs you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:1. Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
2. Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, device type, and browser type.The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:1. Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
2. Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
3. Speed up your searches.
2. Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
2. To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
3. To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
4. To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
5. To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
6. To notify you about changes to our Services.
7. To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Services.
8. In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
2. To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business
3. To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Intonation Studios Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Intonation Studios Inc. about users of our Services is among the assets transferred.
4. To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to/not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
5. To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Services, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
6. For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
7. With your consent.We may also disclose your personal information:1. To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
2. Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can also always opt-out by logging into the Services and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile, checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out at any other time by logging into the Services and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
2. You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
3. You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Services for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
4. If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
5. If we provide with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.social media featuresYou must not:1. Modify copies of any materials from this site.
2. Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
3. Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Services or any services or materials available through the Services.If you wish to make any use of material on the Services other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.If you print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Services in breach of the Terms of Service, your right to use the Services will stop immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. No right, title, or interest in or to the Services or any content on the Services is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Company. Any use of the Services not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service is a breach of these Terms of Service and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.TrademarksThe Company name, the terms onsincerely.com, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners.Prohibited UsesYou may use the Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms of Service. You agree not to use the Services:1. In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
2. For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
3. To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material that does not comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms of Service.
4. To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
5. To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing.
6. To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Services, or expose them to liability.Additionally, you agree not to:1. Use the Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Services, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Services.
2. Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Services for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Services.
3. Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Services, or for any other purpose not expressly authorized in these Terms of Service, without our prior written consent.
4. Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Services.
5. Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
6. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Services, the server on which the Services is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Services.
7. Attack the Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
8. Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services.User ContributionsThe Services may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, interactive playlists, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Services.All User Contributions must comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms of Service.Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Services, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material.You represent and warrant that:1. You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
2. All of your User Contributions do and will comply with these Terms of Service.You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Services.Monitoring and Enforcement; TerminationWe have the right to:1. Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
2. Take any action with respect to any User Contribution that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that such User Contribution violates the Terms of Service, including the Content Standards, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or could create liability for the Company.
3. Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
4. Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services.
5. Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Services for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these Terms of Service.Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Services. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY/ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY/SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Services, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.Content StandardsThese content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:1. Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable including material that is inappropriate for minors.
2. Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
3. Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
5. Be likely to deceive any person.
6. Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
7. Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
8. Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
9. Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
10. Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.Users who do not conform to our content standards will be banned from our platform.Copyright InfringementIf you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please see our Copyri